Whether you are planning to stay in your home or selling it, a new wood floor is one of the best ways to add value to your home. Our expert installers can install any species of wood floors in your home. The warmth of wood in a kitchen is now all the rage. Wood floors come in many widths and colors, let us discuss your options with an in-home consultation.
- Prefinished (solid wood- Brazilian cherry, white oak, red oak, etc.)
- Engineered (floating or glue down)
- Unfinished Oak (red or white)
- Pergo & other laminates
- Borders, herringbone, medallions & on a 45° angle
After years of wear and tear on your floors, there might be a need for repair work. Let our highly trained experts assess your floor needs. Our highly trained experts are capable of repairing even the most severely damaged floors. Nobody does it better. We can add or weave new flooring to your existing flooring. In most cases, the repair will not even be visible.
- Pet Stains(urine damage)
- Water damage (leaking planter, water cooler, dishwasher leak, roof leaks, etc.)
- Termite damage
- Subfloor repair
- Radiator Holes
Sanding & Refinishing
Sanding and refinishing is the best way to bring your tired old floors back to life. Let us help you find the right color options and sheen for your home. Satin finishes are all the rage right now and have been for quite some time. The look is classic and subtle.
- Minwax stains (minwax.com)
- 3m Sandpaper
- Bona Water base Finishes(non- yellowing) commercial and residential
- Durable Oil base Polyurethanes